a modern fantasy RP forum

Letting it sink in [Avery/Tucker]

· 3 · 33

Offline Beejoux

• View Profile
Letting it sink in [Avery/Tucker]
« on: September 03, 2020, 07:15:52 PM »
It'd be hours later when Tucker stirred, pale eyes opening slowly to a room that wasn't his.  He had a moment to wonder where he was before he realized he was naked, laying on another naked person, and every muscle in his small body tensed all at once.  For just a moment there was panic, and then he caught a glimpse of colorful hair haloed across a pillow as he lifted his head and it came back to him.

Avery.  This was Avery's room, his bed.  They'd met earlier that day, grabbed a meal together, and then walked to the dorms.  A massage had turned into a kiss, had turned into sex.  He listed the events off in his head as he willed his pulse to slow the fuck down.

He was safe.

Bright blue eyes blinked open as something shifted, his breath almost freezing as he ran his hands along the bare skin that was on top of him reminding him vaguely what was going on. Tuck. He let loose his breath as he leaned up to look at him.

"You ok? Cold?" He was sure Tuck had moved, or at least tensed up in some way but he could have been wrong.

He blinked down at Avery, heart still beating a little too fast, and slid his fingertips along the other man's scalp.  "I'm okay.  I just didn't know where I was for a second."  No explanation of why that would be an issue given.  "I'm sorry I woke you up."

"It's ok, really." He ran his fingers along his back  to help soothe him a bit, he had done something similar in the past, likely for different reasons.

Tuck licked his lips, thinking, before he pushed himself up enough to shift a little higher along Avery's body so he could dip his head and claim the other man's lips.

He rose a brow when he pushed himself up, but let the concern fade when Tuck pressed his lips against his. He returned it, letting a hand slide up and run along his jaw.

Lips parted as the warm fingers running along the side of his jaw made him sigh out.  He still felt touch-starved.  Like he couldn't get enough of the feeling of Avery's skin against his own.  There was no urgency to the kiss this time -- it was slow and thorough and exploring.

As his lips parted Avery gently let his tongue explore, lazily as if only there to enjoy it, along with his hands that continued to memorize his skin.

Tucker hummed softly into the kiss, his hands coming up to rest lightly against the sides of Avery's face.  He really was out of his league, but here they were.  It was hard not to pick and prod and tear it apart looking for a lie that might not have even been there, but he really did want to give this a shot.  Whatever this was.  His thumbs traced the contours of the bigger man's face as they kissed.

He was used to not defining relationships, not staying in places long meant that Avery was used to not having things last as long as he wanted them to be. If anything he would enjoy the now, he would enjoy Tuck's company as long as he wanted him there, no feelings harmed when he moved on.  The tips of his fingers kept lingering along his back, tracing things as he continued their kiss.

He let himself sink into it for another long moment or two before slowly drawing back enough to look down at him again with a soft smile.  "Do you want to try to go back to sleep, or do something else?"

"Hmmmm depends." He looked up at him with bright blue eyes, a hand tracing his jaw and neck. "You feel up for something else?"

He leaned into it.  "I could probably go back to sleep, but I feel awake right now."  He glanced around for a clock.  "What time is it?"

"I don't know, my phone is still in my bag." He turned, trying to figure where he had dropped his bag.

Tucker looked instead toward the window, trying to gauge the time of day by the color of the sky.  Dark, but not fully.  "I think it's like eight-thirty, maybe nine?"

"Mmm explains why my stomach wants to grumble." He replied amused as he looked towards the window too.

"Hm?"  Tucker pushed up until he was sitting low on Avery's waist and lay his palms against his stomach.  "Do you wanna figure out food?"

"We could, or it can wait." He ran his hands along Tucker's thighs.

He went a little pink in the cheeks, fingertips curling against Avery's stomach as he looked down at him.  He'd mostly forgotten, up to that point, that they were both still naked.  "What did you have in mind?"

[ Redacted ]

He was completely passive in Avery's hands, floating in a haze of warmth and pleasure, and the way the bigger man was looking at him...it made something in his stomach flip pleasantly.  "See something you like?"  He had to poke at it, make a joke, even if his voice was soft and sedate.

Another grin as his other hand started to skim along his side, lazily again as they traced imaginary patterns. "I do."

Hard to tell if it was the soft skim of his fingers along Tucker's side that brought on the rush of goosebumps, or those two little words.  He made a helpless little sound in response, the joke fading away as he tipped his head into that touch.

He continued, his hands still enjoying every touch as his breath was finally returning to some semblance of normal. A brow raised though at the sound but he didn't ask questions, just enjoyed it.

He had to close his eyes, head tipping just enough to brush his lips across the pad of Avery's thumb mid stroke.

He let loose a soft sigh at the small surprise, letting his finger run along his lip.

Moving was a lot of effort, but he brought a hand around to cup the back of tanned knuckles to hold Avery's hand close so he could rub his cheek against that warmth.

A warmer smile spread on his lips as he felt Tuck's hand on his, it too was a surprise but not at all an unwarranted one.

His eyes opened again, flicking up, and his lips twitched in a small, answering smile.  He wasn't great at showing emotions, or...hell, trusting them in other people.  But he was trying.

The smile made a knot on his chest, it was a reminder to enjoy the moments and others as much as he could. "You know you are even hotter with a smile?"

Not used to compliments, his head tipped like he had every intention of hiding his expression against the inside of Avery's palm, but he stopped himself, licked his lips almost nervously, and made himself meet those lovely, bright eyes.  "Yeah?"  He didn't smile much, not usually, but he thought maybe he'd have more reasons to smile now.  Hopefully.

Offline Beejoux

• View Profile
Re: Letting it sink in [Avery/Tucker]
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 07:17:39 PM »

"Very hot." It was a warm, but confident response as he brushed his thumb against his cheek, his blue eyes focused on his. It had been a while since Avery could do something like this, the last few interests he’d had were more inclined to avoid anything too personal.

He couldn't help the answering flush.  "T-thanks."  He didn't see what Avery saw, couldn't see it.  He stroked the back of the bigger man's hand, shifting enough for Avery to slid out of him.  "If we don't move and get cleaned up we're gonna fall asleep like this and wake up glued to each other."

Avery gave a laugh as he pressed a quick kiss to the palm of Tuck's hand. "Wouldn't be the worse thing to wake up with."

"Maybe not," he conceded with a stroke of his fingers along Avery's hand.  "But it'd make sports really hard."

He grinned sitting up on his elbow. "True, but it would be amusing."

Tucker gave an amused huff as he braced his hands against Avery's chest so he could press himself up, wincing just slightly as an expected ache settled into his thighs, ass, and legs.  A good ache.

He let the grin rest on his lips as he sat up a little more. "There’s a towel in the closet, or a shirt in the drawer."

"Okay."  He didn't immediately try to climb off the bigger man, took his time with it and moved carefully.  When he was on his feet he moved gingerly over to the closet to get a towel, and scrubbed at the mess on his stomach and lower as he walked back to offer it over.

He watched as he got the towel, his eyes studying him over before handing it over. Sitting up a bit more he cleaned his stomach and lower off before throwing it to the hamper. "Thanks."

Tucker made a point to grab his boxers off the floor, pulling them on before sitting on the bed again and leaning in against Avery's side.

Avery wrapped an arm around his waist letting his cheek rest on Tuck.

"My back feels better," he said airily, smiling as he lay his hand over Avery's where it rested at his waist.

"Mmm I hoped it would." He smiled  pressing a loose kiss to his shoulder.

Tucker gave a pleased hum, happy he'd taken the chance and agreed to the offer for a massage.

He let the silence settle for a few seconds before pressing another kiss. "I would suggest we could stay here but I'm thirsty. I don't know about you?"

"Whatever you want to do," he answered easily.  A lot of the caginess and nerves were gone, finally.

"Let's take a walk, find a drink, a snack?" He seemed relaxed, maybe happy even.

"Sure, that sounds good."  The bullshit and the chaos that had permeated life for the last few weeks seemed far away from this moment.  It felt so good just not having to worry for a little while.

He kissed his shoulder again before getting to his feet, sliding his boxers on, followed by his pants. Digging out a clean shirt from his draw he glanced back at Tucker to see if he needed anything.

He spared Avery's ass an admiring gaze as the taller man stood up, and then set about getting dressed himself.  He pulled his pants on slowly, hand sweeping over his pockets, then bent again to grab his shirt.  They hadn't used it to clean anything up, so it was fine to drag back over his head.  Black hair was still a mess, and two rounds of vigorous sex with a nap in between had not done it any favors.

Avery dug out some flipflops before heading to the bathroom. "Give me a minute to change out of my contacts."

"Okay, take your time."  Tuck combed his fingers through his hair, trying and failing to tame it down some.  He gave up after a moment.

It was a minute before Avery came back, large black frames and his hair pulled back in a sloppy ponytail. "Ready?"

Tucker smiled crookedly at him.  "Cute."  Teasing, but only halfway.  He did think he looked cute like that.  "Yeah, I'm ready."

He snorted, amused before grabbing his keys and wallet. Holding the door open he waited for Tuck to follow him out.

It made him grin, and he slipped his hands into his pockets as he slid past Avery, glancing around for the horrible roommate.

The other bedroom door was shut, Avery only glanced at it before locking his own bedroom door. Heading to the other door he held it open for him.

There was a small part of him that sort of wished he'd been there, if only to see the look on his face, but it was probably for the best.  Tuck glanced at the closed door before following Avery out into the hall.

He locked it behind before heading to the stairs. "Any place in particular you want to go?"

He thought about it as they started down the stairs.  "What kind of drink do you want to get?"  He glanced up at him.  "Weren't you hungry?"

"I was a bit, I figured wherever we go would have some sort of snack, or smoothie." He shrugged, he wasn't particularly picky.

Didn't sound like Avery was angling for beer or anything else of that nature, so that made the choice easy.  "There's the diner at the end of the block, they have food and good shakes."

"Perfect." He grinned, holding the door open from the stairs.

Out through the lobby, the front doors and down the stairs.  Tucker was walking a little stiffly, not exactly a limp, but similar.  He was smiling though, easy and relaxed, shoulders back and head up.  He seemed to have forgotten the giant hickey on the side of his neck…

Avery kept glancing over to Tucker, maybe admiring the hickey, maybe just making sure he wasn't too stiff from him.

At one point Tucker happened to notice the glances and it had him quirking dark brows up at him.

Avery grinned, not bothered by the fact he was caught. "Just making sure you are ok."

"A little sore, but I'll be fine."  Very much not a complaint.  He liked the lingering ache.

"Good," He looked relieved about it, as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "What class do you have at eight am?"

"Biology."  It would be a short day, only three classes, but he'd have practice too.  That would be interesting if the ache persisted.

He made a hint of a grimace. "Sounds like less fun at eight am."

"I don't mind it too much.  It's not ridiculously early.  Besides, I only have three classes tomorrow, plus practice." He tipped his head up to look at Avery.  "Do you have practice tomorrow?"

"We do. Well, more like group training but still the same thing really." He shrugged a bit. "I am not so great with lecture classes at eight am, I've dozed off a few times."

"And it's before soccer?"  He had time to stop by, probably.  He chuckled at Avery, bumping into his hip.  "I don't usually have a problem.  Once or twice maybe."

"Yea, though I don't know how exciting it will be." He returned the bump with his arm, gently. "I am better at more active classes at eight am."

"I could still swing by."  Exciting or not, he'd like to see what Rugby was all about.  And if it was more training than anything else he could get a start on his homework before his own practice.

They were almost at the diner.  Tucker flashed Avery a grin.  "Maybe you just need a little pick-me-up before classes in the morning."

"I'd like that." It was a bit more sheepish than he wanted it to sound. He could see the diner lights and he grinned at Tuck. "I would love an impromptu pick me up."

"How early can you be up?  I could swing by before class..."  They might have to take it easy tomorrow morning, if they did meet up.  Something a little less...aggressive.

He held the door open for Tucker at the diner, the neon lights outside casting a blue glow. "Six is the earliest I am willing to get up."

Tucker slid a hand along his side as he walked past into the diner.  "Set an alarm for six, then."  His head tipped.  "I should probably get your number."

Avery watched him, a smirk tugging on his lips as he followed him in. "Six it is, and sure."

It was a seat yourself kind of place, and Tucker led the way back to a booth, tucking himself into one of the bench seats.  He pulled his phone out, flicking his eyes up to watch Avery settle across from him.  He pulled up his contacts and opened a new one, then slid it across the table for the big man to enter his info.

He followed him to the back of the diner, sliding into the seat across before picking up the phone. Raising a brow for a second he smoothed it over and put in his info before handing it back.

As Avery handed it back Tuck pulled up his messenger app and sent a quick text to the other man.  A smiley emoji with it's tongue out.

He dug out his own phone from his pocket, smirking at the emote and sent back an
eggplant.

Tucker snorted softly as he pushed his phone aside and looked up at the server that had just walked up to their table to take their order.  He got a chocolate shake.

He got the strawberry shake and a plate of fries, shoving his phone back in his pocket.

She smiled and walked away, and Tucker leaned forward to fold his hands on the table.  It was late now, the rest of the day catching up with him.  Tuck cut off a yawn as he stretched his legs out under the table to brush his foot against Avery's.

Avery rubbed his ankle against his as he laid his chin on his hand resisting the urge to yawn now that he saw Tuck do the same

It was easy to mimic him, propping his head up on his own hand as he smiled across the table at him.  "We should probably go to bed after this."  So much for getting homework done... 

Just this once it couldn't hurt.  "You wore me out, handsome."

Avery gave a hint of a blush on his cheeks as he snorted, amused. "Agreed, I am too tired to think about anything other than some cute face in my bed earlier."

He dipped his head, head shaking as he smiled despite himself.  "You do know you're way out of my league, right?"  He wasn't trying to chase him off, it was just hard to wrap his head around.

"I swear I have no idea what you are talking about." He sat up, slouching back in the booth with a smirk. "I don't think I am out of your league at all, just in the same league."

"Are there no mirrors in your dorm?"  He was joking, but also not.  The low self esteem ran deep.  "Either way," he continued on.  "Today's been kinda great, so..."

He stretched his arms across the table to take Tuck's hands. "You are hot, trust me on that and today was... I needed it, needed it for a while."

He blinked as Avery took his hands, head lifting, and something serious flickering across pale features before they softened again, squeezing Avery's fingers.  "Yeah.  Yeah, I did too."

He smiled too, giving a squeeze before letting go and sitting back. "I am more than happy to be your distraction, any distraction really."

He left his hand on the table between them, fingertips sliding along the smooth top absently.  "So long as that goes both ways and I can distract you."

He laughed and nodded as he folded his arms on the table, gazing at him. "I am pretty sure all you have to do is say the word and I will be completely distracted by you."

He couldn't help a grin, even if his cheeks felt hot.  "Are you sure?  That's an awful lot of power to lay in someone's hands."

"So use it well." He sat up as the waitress brought over the shakes and the plate of fries with ketchup. He moved the plate to the center to share.

His lips pulled in a small smirk before the arrival of their food pulled his attention temporarily off Avery and onto the shake being set down in front of him.  They were real and thick with whipped cream and cherries, and Tucker hadn't even waited for her to walk away before he'd helped himself to a large bite.

Offline Beejoux

• View Profile
Re: Letting it sink in [Avery/Tucker]
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 07:18:50 PM »

Avery watched him, before taking a fry and dipping it rather casually into the whip cream and shake before popping it into his mouth.

Blue eyes flicked over in time to see the fry being dipped and eaten and Tucker stared at him, putting on a look of feign disappointment.  "Oh no, you're one of those.  I knew you had questionable taste."  He couldn't keep a straight face though, a smile threatening at the corners of his lips.

Avery put on a face of being caught, shocked by the accusation, a grin of course curling at the edges. "I swear I have no idea what you are talking about, my taste is perfect." Grabbing another fry he dunked it in before tossing it into his mouth.

Tucker scooped a bit of whipped cream with his spoon and licked it off.  "Those flavors totally don't go together."   He made a face as Avery did it again, nose wrinkling before he shook his head.

"What do you mean, salty and sweet the perfect combo." He eyed him licking the whip cream before chuckling.

"Sure, but..."  He gestured at his shake.  "Desserts shouldn't be mixed with non dessert things except in very rare occurrences."  He said it very matter of factly.  "Like bacon and chocolate."

"Mmmm bacon and chocolate is good too, but fries and shakes are exactly like that. The rare occurrence." He popped another fry in his mouth.

The shake coated fry was given a dubious look, still.  Exaggerated, because it was fun to give the bigger man a hard time.

Avery grinned at his expression, eating a few plain fries with some ketchup before taking another and scooping as much whip cream on it as possible.

"Heathen," he teased quietly after the whipped cream loaded bite, turning his gaze down to his own shake so he could take a few bites.

He smirked, turning his attention to finally drinking his shake.

He was trying to play serious, drawing out the act, but he couldn't help the subtle smile, or the upward flick of baby blues to watch Avery as he drank.

Avery pretended to not see anything, but the smirk curling on his lips gave him away easily as he moved to dip another fry.

"So, um," he started, looking down again, taking a bite.  "Earlier, that was German, right?"

He rose a brow, thinking about it for a second before nodding. "Yea."

Pale cheeks went a little pink, his spoon clicking in his glass as he scooped up another bite.  "I like it."

"So I'll take that as use more German." It was a subtle smirk as he rested a cheek on the palm of his hand watching him.

He glanced up at him, then away again as he nodded.  "I think there were a couple of others in there at one point too."

He chuckled and nodded. "Probably. I know a few."

He was still very pink, but he smiled, pulling the shake close enough to drink from the straw.  "I don't know any."  A few words here and there, but he didn't think that counted.  Finally he reached out for a fry.  It didn't get anywhere near his shake.

"My mom taught." He said, maybe a little more stifly then he wanted to. "A few of them Inspoke more than English."

If he picked up on the stiffness at all he didn't comment on it, just smiled.  "It's pretty cool."  Probably came in handy, or would later on in life.

"Definitely, especially with school." He warmed back into a grin.

"Are you wrapping up with a four year, or are you aiming for something higher?"  Tucker was stopping at four, probably.

"Four, or five depending on minors. It's more of how much I can fit in." He glanced at him chewing idly on his straw.

It was really much too early to worry about whether or not Avery would be there longer than just the current school year, but it was a relief to hear nonetheless.  He nodded, running a thumb through the condensation on the side of his glass.

He ate a few more fries, gesturing if Tuck wanted any more before he polished off the plate.

He blinked, looking down at the plate like he'd forgotten it was there, then reached out to grab one before nudging the plate closer to Avery.  "Go ahead, I'm good."

"Kay." It didn't take long for him to finish off the plate, dunking a few more into the shake.

The shake was enough for him at the moment, so he just watched Avery finish off the fries with an amused look on his face, stirring his shake idly.

When he finished them off he turned back to chewing in his straw. "Have you ever been abroad?"

"No."  He took a bite, licked the spoon clean.  "I grew up in West Virginia, stayed there most my life, then came here the first chance I got."

"So this is the furthest away you've been?" He watched, a little distracted at the spoon.

He nodded, suddenly a little self-conscious, and dipped his head to take a long drink from his straw.

He smiled a bit before drinking down more of the shake.

"I'd like to travel more," he admitted after a moment, a hand coming up to rub at the back of his neck.  "I want to finish school first, but it'd be nice to see...more."

"I want to go overseas. Backpack for a bit maybe." He stirred his straw thinking. "Like Germany."

"That sounds like it'd be really amazing."  Tucker probably would have been happy just getting to another time zone.  Even that seemed out of reach.

"Could always come or visit." He shrugged, it was too soon to tell anything but the option was there.

He looked up again, trying to gauge Avery's features for sincerity.  "That's a ways down the road, but...I'm not opposed to it.  If, you know..."  They were still keeping company.

"Yea, just a thought you know." He took a spoon and dug out the cherry to eat.

That he'd asked, even if it was nothing more than a whim riding the tail end of good sex, it still meant something, and Tucker appreciated it.  He was smiling, had been a lot since he'd met Avery.  It was nice.

The waitress stopped by picking up the empty plate and dropping the check for whenever. Avery scooped out a few more strawberries and grinned. "What's one place you would really want to go?"

It probably should have been an easy question to answer, but Tucker still had to think about it, and maybe that was a little telling.  "Australia, maybe."  It was about as far away as one could get.

"Oooo nice, that would be fun." If he had noticed how long it took Avery didn't comment or register it.

"Thailand always seemed really pretty, too," he added as an afterthought, tipping his glass so he could drink the last of his shake.

"I would go to Thailand before Australia personally." More people, less open skies in his own mind as he scooped out the last bit of strawberries and shake.

Tucker nudged his empty glass to the side and sat back, running the toe of his shoe along Avery's calf.  Just because he could.  "Yeah?  I'd be fine with either."  He shrugged, hands resting in his lap.  "I'd be fine with anywhere, really."  Which was a little more than he'd meant to admit.

Avery grinned as the toe of his shoe went up before raising a brow at Tucker's words. "Anywhere but here? Or going back to West Virginia?" It was a bit more noisier than he had intended.

He shifted in his seat, looking down at his lap as he smoothed his hands along his thighs.  "West Virginia," he clarified without looking up.  "Tearmann is nice, I don't mind it here."

Avery nodded pushing the empty glass forward a bit. "It's not a bad city, not the worst I've been to."

"It's a lot bigger than the town I grew up in, which was a big adjustment."  That and other things.  "But I like it, and I like the freedom."

"Bigger cities are easier than smaller ones, too small and everyone is in your business." He shrugged a bit.

"Yeah."  There was something in his tone that spoke of experience, a distracted look in blue eyes before he blinked and looked up at Avery again.  "It's better here."

From his experience, small towns were dangerous as he kept his blue eyes on Tuck. "Agreed."

It seemed they'd both headed to Tearmann for bigger and better things.  He wondered what Avery had been running from, but he didn't ask.  Instead he cracked a small smile.  "Should we head back?"

Avery nodded an answer scooping up the check to pay at the front. "If we plan on getting up early yea."

Tucker chuckled, sliding out of the booth.  "How much is the bill?"  He was pulling out his wallet, ready to pay for half.

"Don't worry about it." Avery shrugged as he pulled out his wallet and headed to the woman at the register.

He looked like maybe he wanted to protest, but just slipped the wallet away again as he followed Avery up to the register looking a little puzzled.  Like maybe he wasn't used to other people picking up the tab for him.

Avery handed a few bills over to the woman and a few to Tucker. "I forgot to leave a tip on the table."

Tucker took them, and then folded them back into Avery's hand.  "Let me get the tip, since you picked up the bill."  He didn't give him time to insist or protest, just turned and headed back to leave a few bills on the table himself.  Popping up a moment later at Avery's side as he finished up paying.

Avery nodded, shoving the bills back in his wallet and taking the receipt. Glancing at Tuck he grinned and headed to the door to hold open.

Once outside Tucker slipped his hands into his pockets, half turning to flash Avery a smile.  "Feel better?  Less hungry?"  He was absolutely teasing.

Avery grinned and shrugged his shoulders. "I mean I wouldn't argue to more."

"I guess to be fair we sort of skipped dinner," he conceded with a hum.  "Or ate really early.  I'm not sure which."

Avery gave him a nudge with his shoulder. "I am always hungry really so really it wouldn't matter if we had dinner earlier or later."

Avery wasn't the only one he knew who seemed to be a bottomless pit, so that was familiar.  "Impressive metabolism."  Though he supposed it wasn't as if his appetite wasn't generally on the large side as well…

Avery nodded as if that was the simple case of the matter. "Burn it all off come practice time."

"Very true."  The walk back to the dorms wasn't a long one, and as they approached the doors Tucker stepped up to open one, holding it for Avery.

Avery slipped by to hold the door open to the stairs.

Turker smiled at him in a bemused sort of way as they started up to the second floor.

Avery grinned, following him up the second floor to at least say goodnight before heading back to his room.

Tucker turned on the landing to the second floor, reaching up to lay his hands on Avery's arms.  "You don't have to walk me to my room.  We might get distracted again, and then neither of us is going to wanna get up early."

Avery looked at him with bright blue eyes grinning before leaning down and placing a quick peck to his lips. "True, I'll see you tomorrow then."

His fingers curled around Avery's wrists to keep him from turning to go just yet.  They both needed to get to bed, hell, they still needed to do homework, but...  "Not so fast."  He slid his hands up strong arms to Avery's shoulders.

He turned at the pressure on his wrist, a brow raised only to be replaced with his lips curling in a grin as he slid his hands around his waist. "Oh?"

He was so much taller than Tuck, he had to rise up on his toes, and even that wasn't quite high enough.  "I need a little more than that," he murmured warmly, tipping his head up to run his lips against a tan chin.

Avery chuckled a little before leaning down so he could reach his lips.

Tucker curled his arms around Avery's shoulders to hold him there, his lips parting as an invitation to make it a more lingering kiss.  More than just a sweet brush of lips.  Something to hold onto when he walked away for the night.  To remind himself that it was real.

Avery complied, tiling his head for a deeper more hungry kiss then he had intended originally. His hands slipping a little lower than Tuck's waist, lingering.

They could stay like that for a long moment, Tuck's fingers curling into the back of Avery's shirt as they kissed.  Then Tucker was drawing back, a little dazed, but smiling.  "Better..."

"Agreed." Avery's voice was a little more breathless then he had intended. "I'll see you tomorrow then, hopefully."

"I'll call you in the morning before I come up?"  He didn't want to just linger in the hall, waiting at six AM.

"Sounds good." He would need to remember to turn his phone off of silence before crashing.

"Then I'll see you in the morning," he said softly, still holding onto the back of Avery's shirt.  One last reassurance before letting him go up to rest.

"Morning." Avery repeated giving a squeeze before letting go. He gave a slow wave as he headed up to the stairs.

His hands loosened with the confirmation, and he let Avery slip away this time, watching him head up the stairs before turning to walk down the hall to his room.